Semoga Farhana 'Aqilah dapat menghabiskan pelajarannya tahun 2020. Dan grad dengan distinction. Ameen
13 April 2020 (Day27 of MCO)

Dec 30, 2018

To All the People I Have Hurt Before

Hi. 

Its almost 3 hours past midnight and here I am, writing this post to you.

Today is 30th December, and we got 1 day left till its 2019. 

My wishes for 2019 is so that I can speak without hurting other people.

So, to all the people that I have hurt before,

I am deeply sorry for the pain that I have caused,
and the harsh words that I have said,
and all my wrongdoings to you.

I am so sorry.

Thank you for reminding me of my mistakes,
for I might not know that whatever I did, hurt you in any way.

Thank you for always being there,
And did not push me away 
When you could always do so.

I am deeply sorry,
For I know that no matter how much I apologize,
and how much you have forgiven me,
The pain would always be there.

The scar would remain.
And the memories would linger in your head.

Again, I am so sorry.

May Farhana 'Aqilah would always remain kind. Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

.