Semoga Farhana 'Aqilah dapat menghabiskan pelajarannya tahun 2020. Dan grad dengan distinction. Ameen
13 April 2020 (Day27 of MCO)

Feb 15, 2018

2017 Birthday Wishes

Hi there and assalammualaikum!

Today is 15 of February 2018 and I hope its not too late for me to post the birthday wishes that I received last year (or a few months ago I'd say).

You may know these people. And you may not know them.

For some people that you are suspicious or something, just let me know, okay? Do not assume. Just saying :')











Soo these are their wishes. I think I also received calls for my birthday but I couldnt recall. Hahhahahah

Anywayyy, alhamdulillah and thank you for all the wishes and doa.

Now (2018), I'm already 22. Lol!

Hoping for a better future and a better version of myself. Ameen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

.