Semoga Farhana 'Aqilah dapat menghabiskan pelajarannya tahun 2020. Dan grad dengan distinction. Ameen
13 April 2020 (Day27 of MCO)

Oct 23, 2017

Lets talk About Love

Hi and assalammualaikum

For all the better reasons, I dont know how to start. Hahaha
But let me shorten this up for you. 

I think I'm in love
I know I'm in love

And that is the most beautiful feeling that you have ever known. 

Lets just start this post with a story of my past.

I have known this guy in what time can say, since forever.
Naa, just kidding.

But from the moment we started to get to know each other, I knew that he is forever.

It took me some time, though. To realize that. 

It took days, weeks, or even months of separation for me to realize that.
I distanced myself from him few times. And it was very painful. Deeply painful.
The more distance I put between us, the more closer we get.
Each and every time, the person that I'll see at the end of the road is him.
Always him.

Not a single person on the Earth can make me feel like this.

I'm really blessed to have him in my life.
Though I distanced myself, he is always waiting. With patience and I guess, love.
Waiting for me to find him;
Waiting for me to get his hints;

He's been waiting for me for years. I wonder how he do that.

Honestly, if you have found someone that love you that much. Never, ever let them go. Never.

So, I really need help from you guys. Pray for us, okay?

Cause I love him so much and I would love to spend my whole life with him.
May me and my partner find happiness in our lives, Ameen.


And to you, love. Thank you :)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May the feelings that we have towards Allah is not blinded by our love towards His creations. 

And may we prepare ourselves towards the future. Ameen









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

.