Semoga Farhana 'Aqilah dapat menghabiskan pelajarannya tahun 2020. Dan grad dengan distinction. Ameen
13 April 2020 (Day27 of MCO)

Dec 27, 2015

Randomness





As we grow older, our priorities change. 
I've said that in my tweet.

And as we grow older, our preferences also change.
We might like cartoons when we were children, but sick of them as we grew up.
We might read lousy love novels before but find them boring at this time of age.
We might love to do weird stuff but find them embarrassing nowadays.

We might? No, we do.

There are tons of stuffs that I used to do during my past(for the last 19 years)
that I'm glad that I got the chance to do it.
Because I know, it'll be the last, iAllah. 

As I'm embarking my journey to adulthood, 
I realize that there's more to this life than meets the eye. 
There's more to akhirah than this dunya.

There are lots of people that I haven't meet yet and I would love to if I had the chance.

And while we are few steps away from 2016, I'll be glad to say that my 2015's resolution had long been achieved before December was even here.

That would be:

In hopes to meet lots of new friends, and cherish the old ones.

I do meet lots of new friends. In a way that people cannot imagine. 

And I do cherish my old friends, in any way that I can. 

For 2016? I haven't think of any resolutions yet. But something's lingering in my mind. Haha maybe I'll post it here, iAllah.

For the mean time, I learn a lot in 2015. 
Well, some people noticed, some won't.

Noticed what? 
The changes in me, of course. Haha

Oh well, life's too short anyway to become an ungrateful servant.

Cause everybody lives twice.

May we all in Allah's blessing, in dunya, and akhirah. 

Assalammualaikum :)




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---

'Who in this room, misses her past? Raise your hand.'

And so I raised my hand, knowing that my past has not yet left me.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

.