Semoga Farhana 'Aqilah dapat menghabiskan pelajarannya tahun 2020. Dan grad dengan distinction. Ameen
13 April 2020 (Day27 of MCO)

Jun 1, 2013

Why Are You Here?




   Hey you. Yes you. Its been months since I last heard your voice. Or maybe a year. Its been too long since I last seen your face on my phone when it rings. Its been way too long when we talked this late. Its been too long when I last heard your laughter. I am not the only one who felt this. You said it yourself. I, clearly heard that. 

  There are too much things to catch up. To make up the time we lost. To be true, I miss you. And silly me for hoping that you miss me too. 

  I am the one who keeps on talking and yet you hear me with patience. For that, I thank you from the depth of my heart.

  But, here's a thing. Where were you when the only person I want to talk to is you? Why are you gone so suddenly? Did you did that on purpose? Or, you didn't planned this at all? And when I said that I need you, I wasn't kidding. I wasn't kidding at all.

  My last question to you - why are you here? When I want to forget that feelings of mine? Those memory of ours? That present of yours?

  Okay, screw that. I just miss you. That's all. No feelings involved. Not a bit.



'You are a stranger yet we became so close that I felt connected'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment :)

.